Looking for a hands-on experience?
Here’s some ideas how you or your congregation can help build or maintain affordable housing in our community:
- Paint, repair, yard work for low-income homeowners: Evergreen Habitat for Humanity A Brush with Kindness
- Build a house with Evergreen Habitat for Humanity!
- Home repairs and accessibility improvements for low-income seniors. Catholic Community Services Volunteer Services.
- Second Step Housing: Landscaping, gardening, and annual yard cleanup at our supported and transitional housing facilities for low income families and individuals. Contact: Mary Hopkins (Volunteer Coordinator) 360-719-4073.
Or you can help by supporting families in transition:
- REACH: Are you passionate about working with youth? Consider volunteering with our After School Program or summer activities at our Covington Road location, or with Kids Club in Washougal. Or you can help with monthly dinners, adult activities and other summer activities. For more information, see REACH Volunteers Flyer
Many other volunteer opportunities for individuals can be found at Clark County’s Volunteer Connections.